5/31/2013

My Life


Hello upcoming Juniors!
My name is Averee Whited. I'm not sure how much about me I'm supposed to say, so I'll just give the facts. I started U-prep in August of 2012 when we moved here to Redding. I've lived in Colorado, Kansas, Tennessee, Mexico, and Texas... and no I am not a military kid. 
My family and I moved from Nashville, TN in 2010 to Monterrey, Mexico to help out with an organization called Back2Back. We worked with 10 different orphanages and 3 squatter villages. 
In spring of 2012, we had to leave due to some violence. We spent a few months In Texas, and spent the summer with my grandparents in Kansas. 
At the end of August we arrived here in Redding for my parents to attend the Bethel School. 
Sophomore year I participated in Thoroughly Modern Millie, and played as Ruth. In the spring, I played the understudy role as Cecily in The Importance of Being Earnest. This summer I'm hoping to just relax and spend a lot of time with my family! 
I would like attend a collage in the southeast (Oklahoma, Tennessee...) and would like to get my degree in education and be an elementary teacher.

Thank you and have a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. It's quite an accomplishment to be new to an area and yet comfortable enough to jump right in and do the musical. I like that go-getter spirit! Welcome to the class.

    ReplyDelete